Tuscany - Board Game Box Shot

Tuscany

44 2 1

Tuscany: Expand the World of Viticulture significantly extends the original game of winemaking. Using a tiered system that lets you gradually unlock (“uncork”) 12 new expansions to Viticulture in an order that is unique to your game, Tuscany enhances and completes the rustic world that Viticulture introduced. Viticulture (2-6 players, 20 minutes/player) is required to play Tuscany.

Tuscany Publisher Image 1

These expansions add asymmetric starting resources, new and advanced visitor cards, an extended game board for actions in all four seasons, special types of worker meeples, and more.

What story will you tell as you seek to create the most successful vineyard in Tuscany?

User Reviews (1)

Filter by: Order by:
Player Avatar
Gamer - Level 4
57 of 65 gamers found this helpful
“Game Changer”

I had played Viticulture a few times at a local game meet up, but honestly I just thought of it as a middle of the road worker placement game. That is until I was introduced to the Tuscany expansion.

The Tuscany Expansion is not simply a few new cards or characters, but a large box with 12 new modules that you can take your time unlocking in campaign style. While some of these modules are just filler in my opinion there are several that I will not play without.

The top module in my opinion is the Mamas and the Papas module. These are cards that show you what your starting hand, money, fields, even specialty building will be. It mixes up what each player starts with each game and in most cases allows the player to choose between extra money or a specialty building for one of their starting rewards.

The new larger board is another module that I prefer to play with if I am playing with someone who has played the game before.

The metal coins in this expansion are my favorite moneys in any game.

After playing Viticulture with the Tuscany expansion it made me run out and purchase both.

Add a Review for "Tuscany"

You must be to add a review.

× Visit Your Profile