Dungeons & Dragons: 4th Edition
The Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Game has defined the medieval fantasy genre and the tabletop RPG industry for more than 30 years. In the D&D game, players create characters that band together to explore dungeons, slay monsters, and find treasure. The 4th Edition D&D rules offer the best possible play experience by presenting exciting character options, an elegant and robust rules system, and handy storytelling tools for the Dungeon Master.
NEW TO ROLEPLAYING GAMES?
- Learn about: The Essential Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set
- Downloadable quick start rules: visit download page
- Overview for Parents (history, gameplay overview, FAQs): visit page
JUMPING RIGHT INFirst, get the core rule books (shown below):
- A copy of the character sheet in the Player's Handbook for each player.
- A battle grid. The Dungeon Master's Guide contains one.
- Miniatures to represent characters and monsters.
- A set of dice (ideally one set per player):
1 four-sided die (d4), 4 six-sided dice (d6), 1 eight-sided die (d8), 2 ten-sided dice (d10), 1 twelve-sided die (d12), and 1 twenty-sided die (d20)
- Pencils, scrap paper, and graph paper to keep notes and to map the locations your characters will explore.
Add a Review for "Dungeons & Dragons: 4th Edition"
You must be logged in to add a review.