Dungeons & Dragons: Lords of Waterdeep
In Lords of Waterdeep players will play as one of these masked Lords and will need to recruit adventurers to go out and complete quests for them. The more quests they complete, the more control and influence they have over the city.
Players can expand the city by purchasing buildings that will open up new opportunities within the city walls. Intrigue cards can be used to help the player and may also either help or hinder their fellow Lords in their quest to become the supreme ruler of Waterdeep!
Lords of Waterdeep is a turn-based strategy game played in 8 rounds and can be played against AI or with up to 5 human players. Players take turns assigning their agents to do their bidding, whether it is to recruit new adventurers to their tavern or purchase a new building for the city. Points and resources are gained by completing quests, playing Intrigue cards, constructing new buildings or having other players utilize the buildings you have constructed. At the end of the 8 rounds bonus points are awarded and the player with the most points at the end wins the game.
- 2013 Origins Awards Best Board Game Winner
- Computer opponents, pass and play multiplayer and asynchronous multiplayer online play
- Universal game application - buy once and play on all your devices
- Retina support
- iPhone5 / iPod 5 screen support
- Options for 2-5 players
- AI Opponents
- Pass-and-play multiplayer gameplay (2-5 players)
- Asynchronous or real-time online play (2-5 players)
- Ability to invite Playdek friends to matches
- A game tutorial
- Rule Book and Card Gallery to review game text and effects
- Animated backgrounds
- Player ratings system
- Other player's Online status indicator
Store Links: (prices may vary)
- Dungeons & Dragons: Lords of Waterdeep - $6.99 (universal)
User Reviews (3)
Add a Review for "Dungeons & Dragons: Lords of Waterdeep"
You must be logged in to add a review.